FOR ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- All returns must be completed within 90 days of purchase unless otherwise noted. All items must be in new, unused condition and contain all original packaging and accessories.
- We are not able to accept returns on some items. Additionally, some items may need to be taken to an authorized service center or dealer for warranty or repair issues. These restrictions will be noted in the Warranty & Returns tab on the product detail page. There are no refunds or returns on used power equipment.
- Most items carry a manufacturer's warranty, which is passed directly to the customer. Theisen's may be able to assist you in contacting the manufacturer for warranty claims. Theisen’s has no control over the terms and conditions of the warranty. All defective merchandise is limited to repair or replacement under manufacturer's warranty.
Theisens.com return process:
- The customer will need to fill out a Return Goods Authorization form provided by us. Contact us at 1-866-245-6850 and request a return.
- Refund amounts will be for the cost of the product and any taxes that were applied on the original purchase only.
- Regular shipping and handling charges are not refundable, however if we made a mistake on your order we will reimburse the shipping charges.
- Returns from Theisens.com to store locations are allowed upon request, however you must contact Theisens.com first for return authorization.
- To return via mail, follow the instructions in your packaging. Please call 1-866-245-6850 for questions or details.
- Theisens.com retains the right to determine whether or not an item may be returned, exchanged or the order canceled. Theisens.com encourages customers to review their order closely. Once and order is placed, the order cannot be canceled or exchanged with the expressed consent of Theisens.com.
- Items that use gas, oil, and diesel products may not be returned. (Note: These types of items need to be taken to an authorized service center or dealer for warranty and repair issues.)
- Items damaged by the shipping carrier may not be returned. If your merchandise does arrive damaged from the shipping carrier, disputes need to be handled by that carrier, not by Theisens.com.
- Factory shipped items that were shipped directly from the factory to the customer cannot be returned to Theisen’s Home-Farm-Auto store locations. These items will need to have return authorization. They will also need to be shipped back to the location specified on the issued RGA information. In some circumstances if a factory shipped item is returned to our warehouse it may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
For returns with a receipt:
- With a receipt, all refunds will be given back in the original method of payment where possible. If items are returned to a different store, or in store from a Theisens.com order, accepted returns may be refunded in cash.
- Items paid with a check require a 10 day waiting period for a cash refund. A Gift Card will be issued for purchases paid by check returned within 10 days.
- Returns over $150 require a corporate check to be issued, which will be done within 10 days.
- Gift receipt – an even exchange or Gift Card will be issued.
- A Gift Card will be issued for the refund amount, which may be lower than the full retail.
- A valid ID must be presented.
- Clearance merchandise may be exchanged or a Gift Card will be issued with a receipt dated within 30 days. ALL SALES FINAL after 30 days.
- All sales final on “Dot Sale” clearance merchandise. Not returns or exchanges.
- Special orders cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Out of season merchandise cannot be refunded.