Plumbing, Heating & Cooling 1025 Results
- Infrared quartz fireplace stove
- Infrared heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Durable metal body construction with side viewing panels and an operable door with mullions and arched frome detailing
- Realistic flame effect with glowing log can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Safe for kids and pets, stays cool to the touch
- Portable unit is easy to assemble, simply attach the legs, plug it in and it's ready to heat
- Requires no venting or gas lines
- Remote control with 2 AAA batteries included to provide added convenience
- Eco-friendly, energy efficient stove does not emit any emissions or other hazardous byproducts
- Forced Air Propane Unit Heater is efficient and effective convection heat for your garage or workshop or other residential or commerical use
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- Ships as a natural gas unit but comes with LP conversion kit
- Heats up to 700 Sq. Ft.
- Spark ignition has self-diagnostic control module
- Low Profile Design means it can be installed in low-ceiling buildings
- Minimum 8' clearance from floor to base of heater required
- 2 Angle brackets for ceiling mount
- Can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- 5 Piece kit
- 18" Long line
- Stainless steel line with brass fittings Includes:
- Everything needed for installation
- 30,000-45,000 btu
- This radiant 30,000 - 45,000 BTU Liquid Propane Tank Top heater is the perfect solution for a variety of outdoor heating applications
- This heater features a 360 degree burner that can also be pivoted to focus heat an additional 180 degree
- It is constructed with high quality components to bring you reliable heat on the go
- It features a safety shut off and tip over safety shut off for safe operation
- With an adjustable high-medium-low regulator and soft nose P.O.L
- 540 Tank Top Heater is easy to use and quick to set up
- Dual Voltage 115/230V motor with easy-change voltage switch
- Primes quickly and easily
- Rugged cast-iron pump and motor housing for long life
- 75,000 BTU for up to 1,750 square feet
- 6-Gallon fuel tank provides up to 11 hours of heat; adjustable thermostat
- High-output fan; no-flame and over-heat safety sensors with auto shut-off
- Power indicator light; fuel gauge; easy-off gas cap; cord storage; carrying handle
- Uses standard 20 lb. cylinder
- Provides up to 18,000 Btu's
- Adjustable heat control
- Built-in wind shield
- ODS safety shut-off Includes:
- Hose and regulator
- 20" Diameter, 115V, 1/3 hp, 1 Phase, 10' Cord, Black, Variation Speed
- Steel stamped
- Triangular design
- Patented Quiet Burner Technology reduces the combustion and operation noise by up to 50%
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Auto shut off/restart
- Washable filter
- Timer function
- Automatic defrost control
- Adjustable humidistat
- Easy access bucket with handle
- Bucket full indicator
- Direct-to-drain hose access
- Water level window
- Check filter light
- Unit controls humidity based on room temp
- 3,000 sqft Coverage
- Energy Star rated
- Product does not operate in elevations above 5000 feet
- For spaces up to 300 square feet
- Electronic piezo ignition system provides easy start-ups
- Dancing blue-flame burner
- Safe-watch pilot assembly
- Built-in oxygen-depletion sensor
- Pressure regulator for safety
- Variable heat control
- Wall-mounting brackets included
- Measures approximately 6 3/8" x 14 1/8" x 19 1/8"
- The Insulated Elbow is used when an offset is required.
- Locking Bands must be used on all elbows.
- A maximum of 6 feet is allowable between offsets.
- Elbow is fully insulated and can be used at the same 2" clearance as chimney lengths.
- Elbow support must be used with all offset installations.
- Elbows do not have locking ridges and can be rotated to attain optimum positioning, and allow chimney to return to correct vertical alignment, prior to installing Locking Bands.
- Elbow Kit Includes:2 Elbows, 4 Locking Bands and 1 Elbow Support
- ShelterPro's Cathedral Ceiling Support Kit is used when there is no attic space, but a cathedral ceiling
- It includes a deluxe rain cap, a stove pipe adaptor and a cathedral ceiling support
- That is all the components one needs except for the roof flashing and the chimney
- Designed to remove cold ashed.
- Thermal protective device for user safety.
- Durable vinyl covered flexible lock-on steel hose with metal intake nozzle.
- 3 ply metal screen filter.
- Aluminum deflector.
- Pre-charged tanks use less space
- Adjustable air charge
- 32 Gallon
- Replaces Y34 hydrant head assembly
- For use on Y34-5 and Y34-6 hydrants
- ShelterPro's Wall Support Kit is used when installing a chimney through the outside wall and up the side of the house on the outside
- It includes a deluxe rain cap, adjustable wall support, wall bands, an insulated tee and plug, a wall thimble, a stove pipe adaptor and locking bands
- The kit has all you need except the chimney
- New quiet burner technology makes heater 50% quieter than standard forced air heaters
- High-output fan maximizes air circulation
- 10-ft. hose and regulator (tank sold separately)
- High-temperature limit switch/flame safety
- Compact and lightweight with attached carrying handle •Compact and lightweight with attached carrying handle
- CSA certified
- 4,000 BTU Liquid propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb LP cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating in a golf cart
- Wind resistant burner and pilot system for optimal heat output in windy conditions and when the golf cart is moving
- Unique safety tip over switch that minimizes nuisance shut-offs when driving on bumpy cart paths
- 3 Infrared quartz heating elements gently warm the air
- Can use on desktop or floor
- High volume fan provides superior heat distribution
- Remote control with 12 hr. programmable times
- Eco setting provides efficient power use
- LED digital function display
- Accidental overheat and tip-over protection
- External temperature setting
- Cool-down cycle extends quartz heating element lifespan
- Washable air filter
- Single Lever Handle Pressure Balance Tub And Shower Faucet.
- Pressure Balance Valve Ensures Bathing Water Remains In Consistent Temperature
- Prevents Scalding With An Internal Limit-Stop
- Prevents Water Temperatures From Rising To A Dangerous Level.
- Includes : Showerhead, Arm, Flange, And Tub Spout With Diverter.
- Solid Brass Construction And Brass Waterways.
- ADA Certified.
- Lifetime Limited Faucet And Finish Warranty.
- Chrome Finish.
- Accelerates drying time up to 5 times
- Residential and commercial use, garages, homes, construction site, water-damaged areas, freshly painted wall and ceilings and general ventilation
- Balanced carry handle for easy lifting and handling
- 10-foot power cord with molded cord wrap for easy storage
- Available In-Store Only - Pickup OK
- Requires a 240 volt NEMA Code 6-20R receptacle
- Safety tip over cut-off switch
- Adjustable thermostat
- Power and caution indicator lights
- 1/3 HP Submersible sump pump
- Pumps up to 2,280 GPH
- Cast iron construction
- 1 1/2” Discharge
- For basins 12” minimum diameter