A fuel-efficient pole pruner with a lightweight gearbox and Easy2Start™ technology.
For those out-of-reach pruning jobs, STIHL is here to help with the HT 56 C-E pole pruner. Powered by a low-emission, fuel-efficient engine, the HT 56 C-E strikes a good balance between performance and efficiency. It features a lightweight gearbox that enhances maneuverability and user comfort. It also features an inside (left-hand) guide bar and saw chain mounting system, providing a better view of cutting. Its unique two-piece shaft design makes for easy storage and transport and the STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting almost effortless. Grab one for your garage today at our Dealership.
Available at Dubuque, Anamosa, Dyersville, Iowa Falls, Charles City, Ceddar Rapids SW, Newton, Pella, Coralville and Davenport locations.
- DISPLACEMENT: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- ENGINE POWER: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- WEIGHT: 5.8 kg (12.8 lbs.) w/ cutting attachment
- OVERALL LENGTH: 9'2"
- FUEL CAPACITY: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
- CHAIN OIL CAPACITY: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain/Guide Bar Size: 71 PM3 / 25 cm, (10 in. Bar)
- POWER SOURCE: Gas
- Weight: 5.8 kg (12.8 lbs) w/cutting attachment
The actual listed guide bar length can vary from the effective cutting length based on which powerhead it is installed on. *Dry weight.
- Built in the USA
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature
- Unique Two-Piece Shaft Design
- STIHL Easy2Start™
Available at Dubuque, Anamosa, Dyersville, Iowa Falls, Cedar Rapids SW, Newton, Pella, Coralville and Davenport locations.