$7 Standard Shipping On Orders $49+ | Use Code "Summer7" at Checkout
Moldex 32 oz Bottle Mold and Mildew Stain Remover Spray

Moldex 32 oz Bottle Mold and Mildew Stain Remover Spray

Price $8.79
  • Packed with oxygen-power that gets rid of mold and mildew stains. Does not contain harmful bleach, ammonia, or other harsh chemicals. Nontoxic. Little odor. Will not harm plants or fabrics. Use on patio furniture, awnings, shower curtains, walls, tile, grout, plastic, previously painted surfaces, basements, window frames, sealed wood, tarps, tents, shingles, roofs, siding, asphalt, concrete, foundations, brick, masonry, walkways and retaining walls.
  • Type: Biodegradable, Ready-To-Use
  • Size: 32 oz
  • Packing Type: Bottle
  • Dispenser Style: Trigger Spray
  • Form: Liquid
  • Odor/ Scent: Minimal
  • Composition: Hydrogen Peroxide
  • Specific Gravity: 1 - 1.1
  • Flash Point: >200 deg F
  • V O C Content: 98 - 99 %
  • p H Range: 4.5+/-1
  • Applicable Materials: Walls, Tile, Grout?, Plastic, Previously Painted Surfaces, Sealed Wood, Asphalt, Concrete and Masonry
  • Usage: For Use on Patio Furniture, Awnings, Shower Curtains, Walls, Basements and Window Frames
  • Safe, powerful, bleach-free alternative
  • 2-in-1 formula that cleaner plus barrier
  • Fast-acting and light scrubbing
  • No ammonia, no odor, non-toxic and non-corrosive
  • Will not harm plants
  • Color-safe for fabrics and carpets
  • Bio-degradable

Theisen's standard returns and exchanges policy: All returns must be completed within 90 days of purchase unless otherwise noted. All items must be in new, unused condition and contain all original packaging and accessories. Some exclusions apply. For more information on our policy or to learn how to return an item click here.

Proposition 65 Warnings! 

Note: These warnings do not apply to food products.

 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.  For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.