IAMS knows that each cat is different. That’s why our range of recipes has been specifically tailored to your cat’s needs and life stages. Keep your cats at their best with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Urinary Tract Health Dry Cat Food with Chicken. Perfect for outdoor or indoor cats, this formula helps reduce the pH in cat urine to promote urinary tract health. Chicken is the #1 ingredient in this protein-rich cat kibble formula. Plus, it includes vitamin E to maintain a healthy feline immune system, as well as essential nutrients, like calcium and potassium, for a healthy heart. The kibble has an optimal omega-6 and -3 fatty acid ratio for a soft, shiny coat, and the crunchy texture helps reduce plaque buildup. So, if you’re looking for a dry food for urinary tract health, get your paws on this… and keep your feline happy, healthy, and ready to pounce with IAMS.
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Corn Grits, Brewers Rice, Plain Dried Beet Pulp, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Fish oil (preserved with Mixed tocopherols),
Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin
B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract
Feeding Instructions: Suggested Amount to Feed per Day Based on Weight of Cat:
4lbs. = 1/3 cup
8lbs. = 1/2-2/3 cup
12lbs. = 2/3-3/4 cup
16lbs. = 3/4-1 cup
22lbs. = 1-1 1/4 cup
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
• If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding IAMS kitten food.
• Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
• Because IAMS URINARY TRACT HEALTH with cat food is complete and balanced for Maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• When introducing IAMS cat food, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.
- Contains one (1) 16 lb. bag of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Urinary Tract Health Dry Cat Food with Chicken Cat Kibble
- Chicken is the 1st ingredient in this high-quality protein dry cat food to help support strong muscles
- Formulated to reduce urinary pH and promote the health of the urinary system for a happy and healthy cat
- Helps maintain a strong immune system with vitamin E
- Made in the USA with the World’s Finest Ingredients
- Helps maintain soft, shiny coats with optimal omega-6 and -3 fatty acid ratio