FOR ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- All returns must be completed within 90 days of purchase unless otherwise noted. All items must be in new, unused condition and contain all original packaging and accessories.
- We are not able to accept returns on some items. Additionally, some items may need to be taken to an authorized service center or dealer for warranty or repair issues. These restrictions will be noted in the Warranty & Returns tab on the product detail page. There are no refunds or returns on used power equipment, firearms, or gift cards.
- Most items carry a manufacturer's warranty, which is passed directly to the customer. Theisen's may be able to assist you in contacting the manufacturer for warranty claims. Theisen’s has no control over the terms and conditions of the warranty. All defective merchandise is limited to repair or replacement under the manufacturer's warranty.
We strive to process your online orders as quickly as possible. Because of this, your order cannot be canceled or exchanged without the expressed consent of Theisens.com. We encourage customers to review their orders closely.
For those still needing to return merchandise, we offer several options to return your orders:
- To avoid return shipping costs, customers are able to return their online orders to their local Theisen's store.
- To return via mail, please call our customer service number at 1-866-245-6850 for assistance
- Refunds will be issued once the product is received by Theisen's and will be given in the same form that the original purchase was paid. Refund amounts will be for the cost of the product and any taxes that were applied to the original purchase. Shipping and handling charges due to customer error or a manufacturer defect are not refundable.
- Theisens.com retains the right to determine whether or not an item may be returned or exchanged.
- Items that use gas, oil, and diesel products may not be returned. (Note: These types of items need to be taken to an authorized service center or dealer for warranty and repair issues)
- The carrier accepts responsibility for the package once it leaves our facility. Items damaged by the shipping carrier may not be returned. If your merchandise arrives damaged from the shipping carrier, disputes need to be submitted to that carrier. Once the claim has been approved, we will credit your payment for the order amount.
For returns with a receipt:
- With a receipt, all refunds will be given back in the original method of payment where possible. If items are returned to a different store, or in store from a Theisens.com order, accepted returns may be refunded in cash.
- Items paid with a check require a 10 day waiting period for a cash refund. A Gift Card will be issued for purchases paid by check returned within 10 days.
- Returns over $150 require a corporate check to be issued, which will be done within 10 days.
- Gift receipt – an even exchange or Gift Card will be issued.
For returns without a receipt:
- A Gift Card will be issued for the refund amount, which may be lower than the full retail.
- A valid ID must be presented.
- Firearms are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Clearance merchandise may be exchanged or a gift card will be issued with a receipt dated within 30 days. ALL SALES FINAL after 30 days.
- All sales final on “Dot Sale” clearance merchandise. No returns or exchanges.
- Special orders cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Out-of-season merchandise cannot be refunded.